Golf Fees - Membership
2023 Membership Pricing
Note: All quoted prices are subject to all applicable taxes and subject to change. Golf Fees membership categories identified at the bottom of this page.
Please feel free to call the Office with any questions at 613-546-4952 x61.
New Members, please fill out our online form MEMBERSHIP REQUEST FORM
|Family (Incl 2 Adults & up to 3 Juniors - additional Jr pay 1/2 Jr Rate)||$2,715.00|
|Intermediate (19-34 as at 1 May 2023)||$1,020.00|
|Family (Incl 2 Adults & up to 3 Juniors - additional Jr pay 1/2 Jr Rate)||$3,210.00|
|Intermediate (19-34 as at 1 May 2023)||$1,070.00|
|Family (Incl 2 Adults & up to 3 Juniors - additional Jr pay 1/2 Jr Rate)||$3,650.00|
|Intermediate (19-34 as at 1 May 2023)||$1,285.00|
|Power Cart||Single Unlimited - 1 Cart/Day||$750.00|
|Couples Unlimited - 1 Cart/Day||$1,075.00|
|Driving Range Membership||Unlimited||$359.00|
|Storage||Locker (Half / Full)||$35 / $55|
Prepaid Game Packages
- Members of the Regular Force and their families;
- Members of the Reserve Force and their families;
- Former members (individuals who have completed Basic Military Training and have been released from the CF with an honorable discharge) and their families;
- Foreign military personnel on duty with the Canadian Forces and their families.
- DND Public Service employees/full time contractors (for the period of their contract) and their families;
- Former DND Public Service employees receiving a pension for DND service and their families;
- Staff of the Non-Public Funds (NPF) Canadian Forces (CF) and their contractors (for the period of their contract) and their families;
- Former Staff of the NPF, CF receiving a pension for their NPF service and their families;
- Serving members of the RCMP and their families;
- Members of the Canadian Corps of Commissionaires, or other security force when employed at a CF location, and their families;
- Staff of the C/MFRC and their families.
- Subject to the approval of the Club President or his/her representative, any person not specified in para. 1 or 2 above may be invited to become an Associate member for a one-year term with no guarantee of renewal for further one-year terms. The Board of Directors or the Base Commander can deny Associate Membership. With due cause, the Board of Directors or the Base Commander can also withdraw Associate Membership.
- Junior Members should be family members of club members or of authorized patrons as defined in para. 6 below, and are entitled to use GG&CC facilities with some restrictions. As a general rule, the number of junior golfers shall not exceed 10% of the club membership.
- Juniors are not able to play before noon on weekends/holidays or before 1000hrs on weekdays.
- Juniors are not able to request ballots in the lottery.
- Juniors under 12 are required to be a parent or guardian over the age of 18 unless authorized by the office.
- Juniors must be 18 years or younger as at 30 June of the golf season.
Definition of Families
For the purpose of this policy, families mean in respect of an officer or non-commissioned member and former member:
- The members or former members spouse or common-law partner, who is normally resident with the member at the member s place of duty or who, if living separately, is doing so for military reasons.
- A relative by blood, marriage or common-law partnership or adoption legally or in fact who is normally resident with the member and for whom the member may claim a personal exemption under the Income Tax Act.
- A child who is normally resident with the member and for whom the member would have been eligible to claim a personal exemption under the Income Tax Act if the child were a relative by blood, marriage common-law partnership or adoption legally or in fact and for whom the member has accepted full financial responsibility and has commenced adoption proceedings.
- A child or legal ward of the spouse or common-law partner of the member, or of the spouse or common-law partner and the member, or an individual adopted legally or in fact by the spouse or common-law partner of the member, or by the spouse or common-law partner and the member, who cannot be claimed as a personal exemption by the member under the Income Tax Act but who is single and in full time attendance at school or university, if it would be equitable and consistent with the purpose of this section that such a person be a dependent or
- A family member who is permanently residing with the member, but who is precluded from qualifying as a dependent under the Income Tax Act because the family member receives a pension.
- All persons who are eligible for, but have not purchased a Regular or Ordinary membership are considered authorized patrons.