Winter Activities at the Garrison Golf and Curling Club
The Personnel Support Programs is pleased to offer CFB Kingston military community members winter activities this 2020-21 season for Unit PT as well as recreational use including classic and skate cross-country skiing on mechanically-groomed trails, fat biking, and snowshoeing.
Equipment and trail use are at no cost to serving CAF members. Valid military ID is required.
Units looking for groups to be led by Fitness and Sports Instructors are to contact Fitness Coordinator Steve Brick at email@example.com.
Serving CAF members, Base Gym Membership Card holders, MVP+ members, and military community members have access to the trails and activities for recreational use Monday to Friday as follows:
Military members and MVP+ members: Military and MVP+ recreational users may use their personal winter activity equipment or they may use the equipment on site free of charge (based on availability and upon proof of valid military ID or MVP+ member card).
Military community members:
A trail pass is available for purchase. Military community members may also use their personal winter activity equipment or may choose to rent equipment for a 2-hour rental period.
Pricing as follows:
Equipment Rental Location
11 Red Patch Ave
Kingston, ON K7K 7B4
By phone: To follow
* All users must check-in at the registration desk located in the Pro Shop prior to accessing the trails.
* CASHLESS payments only – debit or credit card accepted.
* Change rooms CLOSED. Please come already prepared/dressed for your chosen activity.
Info and map
For up-to-date information and trail conditions, please follow us on Twitter and Facebook @GGandCC
Trail User Information
- These trails are unsupervised. You are responsible for your own safety.
- Stay only along marked routes. Do not take shortcuts.
- Let family and friends know your plans.
- Consult the daily trail condition update on this site or on social media. Trails may not be safe during inclement weather conditions due to high winds, snow, falling branches, debris, etc. Be aware of changing trail conditions.
- Leave the trail cleaner than you found it. Dispose of any litter you may find.
- Ensure that you have your ID (Military ID, Base Gym membership card, or Winter Trail Pass or Daily Trail Pass) at all times as you may be asked to show proof of identification.
- USE ALL TRAILS AT YOUR OWN RISK!